August 1, 2016

Albion Basin

My intention for us to go and see the pretty flowers in the mountains was meant to be a nice family activity on a Sunday evening. An excuse for us to get out of the house since we missed church because of a late nap for Oliver. Apparently though my research for the Albion Basin was not thorough enough, because I had no idea we would actually have to hike a mile and a half to get to the meadow that had had the flowers. I was pretty sure that I had read somewhere that we could drive to the meadow and only have to walk a few feet. We did not discover that truth unit we reached the meadows and  spotted cars parked not too far away.

In the end it was not what I had envisioned for our Sunday, and I can tell you I have never seen my husband book it down a mountain so fast before. Granted he did have a screaming child on his back. Oliver looked so uncomfortable. Now I just keep telling myself, at least the flowers were pretty.  
IMG_9263_1
It's time to invest in a new carrier. 
IMG_9268_1
IMG_9273
IMG_9281_1
IMG_9287
IMG_9277
IMG_9300_1
IMG_9309
IMG_9302
IMG_9323

No comments:


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top