August 14, 2009

Seven Weeks.... Really?

I apologize for taking so long on getting this post out. It's been done for the most part, well all the pictures have been uploaded and I just need to explain everything. Enjoy my seven weeks.

Hello Seattle, and Surprise Family, I'm Home!
All I can really say is that I love Seattle. I found a song by Owl City called Hello Seattle, hence the title. I wish I could incorporate the song into my pictures, but sadly its not possible. I highly recommend listening to the song. It's a good one. As I was saying before I love Seattle and was able to visit it again with a few of my friends from school who had stayed for the seven week break. This trip home was a surprise. My family didn't know I was coming back to visit. I had told them I wasn't able to get time off work, which obviously was not true. I'm still chuckling about it. It was a fun surprise and I was so glad I was able to go home. I am a true western Washingtonian in that am proud of where I am from. This trip I was able to go and visit places I had never been before, such as the aquarium, and taking a tour boat around the harbor in Seattle.
Again I apologize, but I really don't feel like commenting on the pictures; there's is just too many.




























__________________________________________
Boating with the Pro's, and the Amateur's
I learned something new this summer. I learned how to wake board... and I have discovered it is not one of my talents. Maybe one boating trip just wasn't enough, but after having no feeling in my arms for a couple of days, I'm content on waiting awhile on giving it another go. Everyone else who went boating was good at it, and it was fun watching them show off.





__________________________________________
Bonfires at the Dunes are Consider Parties in the U.S.A.
I'm listening to Miley Cyrus's song "Party in the U.S.A." as I was thinking of a title. So that explains the randomness.
I am a complete fan of bonfires, especially at the dunes. I love fires and enjoy sitting there and staring at it. It's even more fun when friends are there and someone is providing music by playing the guitar. A good fire, good company, and good music just make it a good ol' time.





______________________________________
If You Jump, I'll Jump.... or Maybe Not! SUCKA!!!!
Bridge jumping became a very popular activity this summer. I would go with a few guys from work, and yes I was the only girl. Nothing new there. I sadly report I still have never jumped.



__________________________________________
Time Well Spent With the Family
I went down to Utah to visit my family at the end of Summer semester, right before the 7 week break started. It worked out perfectly that my family was down there for a wedding, and to visit other relatives. Lucky me was able to get Saturday off from work, so Friday when I got off I drove down to Bountiful to meet up with them. Then on there way back to Washington they stopped by in Rexburg to help me move into my new house, which I will post about later on when I get the time. I was extremely grateful, because I have a lot of stuff!





If you want any explanation on any of the pictures just let me know.

1 comment:

Dallin & Ashley said...

very cute blog Kaylen...glad you posted it on facebook...update! tell us some stories of work :)


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top