June 18, 2009

The Teenie Bikini's

In my apartment and a couple of other friends there is a bet going on.... Not just any bet. Its a diet bet. Yes, a diet. Never before in my life have I ever attempted a diet. We call ourselves the Teenie Bikinis, in hopes that someday preferably soon we will be able to look good in a teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini's. 
Certain rules have been established with consequences if any are broken. We all signed a contract. The idea was taken from a good friend of ours who has so far lost a lot of weight and is starting to look  really good. He is even a member of the Teenie Bikini's. I'm not going to go into detail as to what the rules and consequences are, but in all honesty it is amusing to see my roommates become serious about this. We each have a date until the contract ends and until that time and I am on this "diet." Good bye sweets! 

No comments:


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top