October 30, 2008

Please don't cut your finger off...!

This past Monday for FHE, our little family got together and carved pumpkins. It is that time of the year and honestly the only part of the season that I really enjoy. There is something about getting my hands all gooey and gross that gets me into the spirit of Halloween. We each partnered up, (me with Zac) used our imaginations, and started carving. I have to admit that out of all of the pumpkins our was the best! 
Scooping out the seeds and junk out of our pumpkin.

Doesn't it look tasty?

Erica and Brad were working on a Jonas Brothers design.

Gabe and Will started out with carving the shapes of their hands and their initials, but that ended up not working out to well.

Working hard to make ours the best!


I was nervous at first letting him handle the knife! JK!

When Gabe's and Will's pumpkin didn't turn out exactly the way they had planned, they went to our neighboring apartment complex and stuck their pumpkin on a lamp post. It was there longer than we had expected!

The results of our hard work. From left to right: Zac's and mine (our design was a sun), Erica and Brads (Jonas Brother's Logo), and then Natalie and Chris' (Its a wolf).


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh I want to carve my pumpkin with the Jonas Brothers logo!!! I wish Greg would let me!! haha We will probably end up doing something scary tonight. ew. But that was pretty impressive!


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top