November 26, 2008

My Favorite Place in the World

Being home for Thanksgiving Break has been wonderful! I haven't seen my family since April right before I moved to Jackson so I have enjoyed being home with them. Tuesday I went up to my dad's work to help out and while I was there ran into my friend Alex who is in my chemistry class. Alex invited me to go up to Seattle with him, and I said I would LOVE to go. Seattle is my favorite place in the world. I love every opportunity I have to go. I'm the type of person who can walk around for hours just looking and taking pictures. 

I drove up to Kent and met up with Alex, his sister, and her friend. We took the bus and got off at Kings Station and from there walked to the Space Needle. The whole time we were walking I kept getting more and more excited and the pictures started rolling. We walked around the science center and played in around the fountain. From there walked down to the Olympic Structure Park, then along the waterfront. We cut up to Pikes Place in search of flowers and I wanted a picture with the famous pig. I got my picture and some really good donuts. By that time it was getting dark and it was time to head home. After some confusion with the bus system we made it to the train station and rode it back to the Kent Station. 

I had a lot of fun, but by the time I got home I was tired. Just by looking at the photos you can see how much I enjoy Seattle. 












































1 comment:

James said...

I saw that same man playing the saw. Sounds weird to call a saw an instrument, but he was awesome. Seattle = coolest place ever... next to Jackson of course.


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top